Traditional Shoulder Braces have forced you to sacrifice either stability or function. Now you can have both with the Sully shoulder stabilizer brace! On the outside, elastic straps attach with hook to the neoprene at any point in any direction, and with any amount of force you choose. You can functionally stabilize, assist, or restrict movement according to the specific needs of each athlete. On the inside, the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete. It’s as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body. The Saunders shoulder brace comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4″ neoprene straps. This shoulder stabilizing brace is worn by professional and amateur athletes in all sports!
The Sully? Shoulder Stabilizer brace is designed to stabilize, assist, or restrict the movement of the shoulder post-injury and postoperatively.
IDEAL FOR: Shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior, and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder separations, and muscle strains.
- Stability and function unlike traditional shoulder braces
- Elastic straps hook to neoprene in any direction
- stabilize, assist, or restrict movement
- Perforated, breathable, neoprene interior
- Bifurcated neoprene strap and 2 additional 4″ straps
- For pros and amateurs of every sport
- Fits either left or right shoulder
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q are the sully shoulder braces left or right shoulder specific or are the interchangeable? I need a right shoulder one.A Good Morning. This particular brace is not made specifically for left or right shoulders. It is universal. Feel free to message again if you have any other questions. Thanks,
- A There was no shield.
- A I wouldnt think so. It holds the shoulder together, resisting movement. That would hurt the arthritis.
- A You could sleep in it, but it may not be comfortable. But if you need support while sleeping it may work.
- A I know it is designed as a shoulder support. Having never played raquetball, I am not sure. However, it can be used during activity.
- Q I started surfing recently. Twice I've fallen into the water and my unstable shoulder popped out due to the wave's force. Will this brace help?A I have used this brace on my football and basketball players. I have never used it for a water sport athlete. It will definitely stabilize your shoulder, but the neoprene will hold in the water. I am also unsure if it would be too restricted with the motion for what you need your shoulder to do.
- A Yes it is durable. Daughter has a torn labrum and played a year of college softball with the support of the Sully. Would not have been able to play without it. As a prior wrestler and coach I can see the advantage of using the Sully to keep shoulder joint stable. I am going to get another Sully, for her convenience, one for practices and one for games.
- A Cold water, mild detergent. Air dry; tumble drying could lessen the life of the brace.
- A This brace is designed to provide resistance to your shoulder as you move it around. It is restrictive in some motions mostly overhead. I would be able to golf in it but it would take many swings to get used to the resistance that it gives. I also think it depends on the instability of your shoulder. If you don't have too much instability you could lessen the restrictive straps to free up your golf swing. If you have a lot of instability and need a lot of resistance from the brace it would just take some time getting used to it.
- Q My shoulder tends to dislocate while skiing. Could I wear this while skiing to help stabilize and prevent dislocating?A My grandson has used this product since his shoulder dislocation last year. It is great! Make sure the fit is checked by a professional trainer.