Traditional Shoulder Braces have forced you to sacrifice either stability or function. Now you can have both with the Sully shoulder stabilizer brace! On the outside, elastic straps attach with hook to the neoprene at any point in any direction, and with any amount of force you choose. You can functionally stabilize, assist, or restrict movement according to the specific needs of each athlete. On the inside, the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete. It’s as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body. The Saunders shoulder brace comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4″ neoprene straps. This shoulder stabilizing brace is worn by professional and amateur athletes in all sports!
The Sully? Shoulder Stabilizer brace is designed to stabilize, assist, or restrict the movement of the shoulder post-injury and postoperatively.
IDEAL FOR: Shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior, and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder separations, and muscle strains.
- Stability and function unlike traditional shoulder braces
- Elastic straps hook to neoprene in any direction
- stabilize, assist, or restrict movement
- Perforated, breathable, neoprene interior
- Bifurcated neoprene strap and 2 additional 4″ straps
- For pros and amateurs of every sport
- Fits either left or right shoulder
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- I wouldnt think so. It holds the shoulder together, resisting movement. That would hurt the arthritis.2020-07-01 04:08:28answered on