The Saunders Lumbar Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the lumbar region (low back). The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case. A prescription is required.
- The first home pneumatic traction device
- Designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force
The Saunders lumbar traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs. of force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. When you’re not using this lumbar traction table, comfort your back with the?Body Sport Black Lumbar Support Cushion?while you sit.
Easy to Use
- A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction Comes complete – no assembly required
- No-slip harnesses incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Manufacturer Model#199603
- Maintain clinical gains between appointments
- Save limited in-clinic visits for valuable one-on-one time with the clinician
- Perform daily treatments in the home, workplace, or when traveling
- Effectively manage chronic conditions
- Effectively applies up to 200 pounds of traction.
Safe: A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Effective: A cost-effective option for continuous clinical care
- The splittable design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures the efficient application of traction
- The patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet.
- A 27"x31"x6" ~30lbs
- A what is the patients weight limit for the unit.?
- A 60?
- Q is the maximum pressure 200 psi on the pressure gauge? psi is a pressure, which is not the same as a pound force. does piston area total= 1 inch2?A The pressure gauge shows lbs and also kg. The PT tells me how many lbs to use and for how long.
- A This item comes with portable wheels and weights about 35 lbs.
- A I think so
- A 1 year but we are flexible if its after the date pending on the situation.
- Q Hi, Does the device provide enough traction for a small, thin person: 5 ft tall, 98 lbs weight? And, how hard is it to tighten belts if you are thin?A I don?t see that there would be a traction problem but perhaps there would be a problem with the width of the upper belt on a busted person. Try calling the company and ask them if there are belts that can be gotten for a small framed person. I?m 5?7? at 128 lbs and I have to make sure it?s below my bustline before I tighten up that particular belt.
- A The phone number is in the manual that came with the device.
- Q Hi, what is the diagnosis code for this Saunders lumbar traction device? my insurance has asked for it and it was not in my invoice. thanksA You can get it from your Primary Care or Orthopedic Specialist