Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction to the cervical region. It stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine to provide the perfect traction in the comfort of home. The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
5 Reasons to buy the Saunders Home Cervical Traction Unit
- Lightweight design for increased portability
- Delivers up to 50 lbs. of cervical traction
- Angle adjuster with 3 position settings
- Comfortable and adjustable headrest
- Self-adjusting neck wedges
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- The innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- The patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to Use – a?portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance
Questions and answers of the customers
- A I would guess about 10 pounds or so... It comes in its own case with a strap and is easy to carry.
- Q "Would this apparatus work on the lower vertebrae, or is it specifically designed for the neck and upper spine?"A It is specifically designed for upper cervical issues, so I doubt it would do much for the lower spine. It literally pulls your head up, stretching out the upper vertebrae.
- A It came on a brown cardboard box 20 in by 12 in. the depth was 8 in.. great deal and top of the line cervical traction. Worth every penny